Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Between now and then

It has been an eventful and overwhelming month with changes and life curveballs. Things have not been turning out the way I want them to be. I would have so much to tell as this blog is started up as a expression of "telling out my soul". But sometimes, in certain circumstances, its hard for me to express my own soul chapters and life but I find it easier to empathize and tell out someone's story instead. For the reflections of other people's stories have turned out to touch my soul and become now the propelling theme behind this blog.

I decided that I need a break from blog writing for a little while. It's a decision I made while I was on a train ride back home yesterday. Its hard for I love writing and definitely will not forgo the thought of expressing all intricate thoughts of humanity and life. It probably will be few weeks or a month or two or slightly longer, for I am not sure myself but I hope to return with better blogs, a better direction and many much more beautiful stories to tell of pain, sorrow, trials, trust, strength, hope, love and faith and Yes, of God and His grace.

Between now and then, this blog is open for you to tell out your soul. If you have any stories to tell or comments, do write to me at tellout.mysoul@gmail.com for the reason that you will love to share with me and others on this blog, any reflections, encouragements, your inspiring life story or encounters that you have experienced, happy moment, sad moments, trials, pain, the list is exhaustive. I am happy and honor to hear from you and respect any decision to keep your identity anonymous. Anyone. I'll love to hear stories.

**************************

Till then. I'll be back.

Job 36:4 Be assured that my words are not false, for the One who is perfect in knowledge is with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Introspection is always good. We all need that at intervals in this frenetic world.

Have a good one.

Richard